KPJ Rawang Specialist Hospital (KPJ RSH) is owned and managed by KPJ Healthcare Berhad (KPJHB), the healthcare division of Johor Corporation and leader in Malaysia's Private Healthcare Industry. KPJ RSH is the number 25th hospital in the group, commenced the operations on 31 March 2014.
KPJ Rawang Specialist Hospital is a private specialist healthcare located in the heart of Rawang town. It is a 160 bedded licensed hospital comprises of VIP suites, singles, twin sharing and four bedded rooms. It is the only private medical centre in Rawang, strategically located in the Rawang town which provides comprehensive basic medical care with 24 –hour emergency service and ample public parking. It was built with capacity of 120 beds providing healthcare services with 16 resident consultants, 3 sessional consultants and supported by over 200 employees.
KPJ RSH is the only hospital providing Echocardiography, Angiography and Angioplasty in Rawang area since there is no other private hospital nearby. This services launched in February 2016 with strength of group 1 Cardiologist Specialist, 1 Cardiac Technician, 1 Radiographer and 2 State Registered Nurse during the procedure. We provide full comprehensive facility for Cardiac investigation supported by the latest model from SHIMADZU Bransist Alexa C12 with single plane (C-Arm). It was manufactured from Japan and provide high-end technology worth RM 3.6 million. The 24 -hour Consultant Cardiologist on call is available for treatment of chest pain and acute heart attack.
All these elements combine to makethe KPJ RSH as one of the leading regional private medical facilities, community oriented, affordable medical services and environmental friendly.Our facility is certified to the 5S by Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC), Integrated Management System (IMS) - ISO9001:2008, OHSAS18001:2007, ISO14004:2004 by Bureau Veritas and currently moving towards to Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH).
The Preferred Healthcare Provider
Deliver Quality Healthcare Services
- Ensuring - Ensuring SAFETY
- Delivering service with COURTESY
- Performing duties with INTEGRITY
- Exercising PROFESSIONALISM at all times
- Striving for CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Provide a full range of specialist, clinical and support services.
- Emphasize on work ethics and confidentiality.
- Provide a safe, secure and conducive environment.
- Ensure that patients are cared for and serviced by well trained and competent professionals.
- Motivate staff by ensuring staff satisfaction, their well-being and enhancing career development through education and training.
- Strive and commit to provide quality par excellence service by continuous improvement in quality assurance programs.
- Ensure the needs of community to be served are addressed and to include patient's and family rights.
- To comply with statutory and other legal requirements.
- To ensure patients and family rights are addressed at all times
- MohdTaufik bin Ismail
- Zaharahbinti Osman
Chief Executive Officer
- Dr Noor Hisham bin Mansor
- Dr FatmawatibintiNoseri
Chief Nursing Officer
- Sri WidanibintiBuniran
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 24-Hour Accident & Emergency Services
- Admission & Discharge Counter
- Ambulance Services
- Diagnostic Imaging Facilities includes:-
- Computerised Tomography Scanner ( 32 Slice CT-Scan)
- General X-Ray Services
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scanner (MRI)
- Special Diagnostic (SPD):-
- Echo cardiogram (ECG) & Ultrasound
- Lung Function Test
- Stress Test
- Executive Screening Package
- ICU / HDU & CCU
- Laboratory Services
- General Wards
- Labor& Delivery Room
- Labor& Delivery Ward
- 4D Ultrasound (O&G)
- Day Care
- Operation Theatres
- Rehabilitation Centre
- Outpatient Specialist Clinic
- Health Screening
- KPJ Wellness & Lifestyle Programme
- Florist & Convenience Shop
- Breast Centre
- Colorectal Surgery
- Diagnostic Centre – Radiology & Imaging
- General Surgery
- General, Gastro Intestinal & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (O&G)
- Orthopaedic, Trauma & Spine Surgery
- Orthopaedic, Trauma & Joint Reconstructive / Replacement Surgery
- Orthopaedic, Arthroscopy & Sports Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Physician & Respiratory
- Physician & Rheumatology
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Vascular Surgery